Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wednesday

Good Morning, World! This is a beautiful day! It is SUMMER! Since I just finished my graduate classwork last night, I feel like today is my first day of summer break! Here are the things I know right now:
  • This is the day the Lord has made! Let us rejoice and be glad in it!!
  • My house is going to get some serious cleaning up today.
  • Celebrity gossip is a totally fun distraction and a great way to get some awesome perspective.
  • My favorite celebrities are Kelly Ripa, Kelly Ripa, and Kelly Ripa
  • I cannot wait until my new iPhone comes!!
  • My husband is on the golf course again
  • My sweet boys are going to have to help clean the playroom today. It's not going to be pretty
  • I want to get rid of so much garbage in my house - I think I will call the Salvation Army.
  • Pink will always be my favorite color
  • coffee, chocolate and roses are three of my other favorite things.
  • HGTV rocks....pretty much everything on HGTV.
Gotta go create the cutest thank you cards in the history of the world....using pictures of my child, of course!

have a wonderful Wednesday everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. If you don't have about $1000 dollars, you should increase circulation. While complete removal of Cellulitis Drainage. Some of the pinpointed culprits of Cellulitis Drainage formation instead of smooth fat deposits is a combination of damage to the skin, and the connective tissue that keeps Cellulitis Drainage in check. At least two litres if possible. From the reviews, you would need a prescription, however, as some people may experience skin irritation or allergic reactions to certain oils.

    Feel free to visit my homepage - Cellulitis Gums

    ReplyDelete