Wednesday, August 19, 2009

just in case you were wondering....

I still hate my hair and I still don't like myself.

I woke up at 10 to 6 instead of 10 to 5 so I only was able to walk/run a mile and a half this morning. Accomplished it in about 20 or 25 minutes. We had a restless night (up and down and bad dreams and wet beds) so I was exhausted when I got up (in a different bed). I was somewhat proud of myself for going ahead and taking him for a walk....I so wanted to go back to bed.

As far as actually running, I think I may have to in reality work the couch to 5k program by walking in the evening sans dog. I cannot concentrate on anything except keeping Tebow on the right track when I am with him, but I have to give him props for working out my back, butt, shoulders, and abs trying to keep him from pulling me over and dragging me face down into the woods.

For the record, I'm still fat. I can't fit into any of my pants for school so I am wearing dresses and skirts everyday until some pants fit. Weight: 125.5 (ugh) What I ate today - breakfast - coffee; lunch - chicken nuggets, corn, mac and cheese frozen dinner and dmd; supper - one cup of white grape juice, one small plate of chicken alfredo pasta, one small tagalong blizzard. Yeah, I know, I shouldn't complain about being fat if I am going to eat crap like that. Bite me.

Goals: get more accomplished tomorrow, don't give up.

Romans 8:28 : All things work together for good for those who love the Lord, all who are called according to His purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment