Thursday, August 27, 2009

crazy week for my crazy self

Well, I skipped a soccer board meeting tonight, which might sound weird, but is actually a good step! Today I ran/walked a mile because I woke up on time, but had to help Whitaker with his homework. Yesterday I was completely exhausted and I did not get up in time to go. Tuesday morning I took the dog and we went about 2 and 1/2 miles. I have overeaten for the last three days and I think I actually weigh more than I did when I started. Oh, well.

Enough of that: Project Runway is on tonight and I am so excited! I don't know how I am ging to like it in LA. Open-minded however. Same show, different setting. So far I can't figure out what the heck that girl who is standing on her hands is wearing. I LOVE the black girl who makes clothes for plus-sexy. I feel sorry for the Johnny guy who is recovering from a meth addiction.

Ragweed is high today. So immensely thankful that I had the surgery (septoplasty and endoscopic sinus surgery with turbanite reduction) this summer. Still love my iphone so much - everyone should have one of these! I am serious - it is so awesome!

I love my husband. He is great.......I am so glad tomorrow is Friday......tomorrow I am going to run more - hopefully a mile nonstop. Yay!

lyons - out

No comments:

Post a Comment