Tuesday, August 18, 2009

it's better than nothing

Yesterday I got up at 4:40 and went out with the dog. I drove to a well-lit place and we walked/ran for about 30 minutes. I can honestly say that part of the time the dog (Tebow) walked me. I don't think I ran enough, but I was hot and tired when we got finished, so I'm sure it did some good. I don't know how far we went but I am going to figure that out today.

I am really proud of myself for actually getting up and going. I pretty much hated that part, but once I got going, I was happy to be out in the fresh air with my dog, even if he pulls like a maniac and he needs a pincher collar! (It is supposed to rain today, so maybe we can go get one.) I think if I can develop a habit of getting up early and going to bed early then I will not hate it after a while.

here's the hard part: weight: 126 (disgusting) breakfast: coffee, lunch, Banquet lasagna (10 for $10 at the grocery store - forgot to check the calories on the box), one piece of leftover cake; after school: one bowl of cereal with milk, one small cup of juice, supper: one bowl of chicken-pasta-cheese sauce (from a box, but at least I made dinner for my family!)

I spent two and half hours cleaning up the little boys' playroom, looked at cars on ebay and went to bed a little before 10 pm - I was DONE by then!

No comments:

Post a Comment