Monday, April 12, 2010

I need help! (in more ways than one!)

okay - here is a list of today's issues:

I am trying to eat supper with Tretter, who insists on watching "The Most Extreme" on Animal Planet which today is about mucous-y slugs and other slimy creatures. gross.

I can't go to my reunion - long story, not interesting, but now I need to decide what to do with my hair. I like this girl's post about her possible haircuts


I think I like the middle one the best.

Comments? What do you think? If you can't leave a comment, send me an email because I have been trying to enable comments for a while now, and I think it isn't working. If you can leave a comment, AWESOME!

Also, how do you like the new look? I worked really hard on it - still want to customize it a little more, but these things take time.

peace out!

2 comments:

  1. I like the 3rd haircut best. I also sent you 2 sites on Facebook messages.

    BS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, thanks, Barb! I got your fb messages and they were hilarious!!! I think I have a long way to go......but I appreciate everyone's comments!!

    ReplyDelete