Friday, April 23, 2010

check it out - new flooring!!!

Okay, first, I had to share to my super-cute little hunter. It was 4:37 a.m. and he was READY!
(haven't gotten a turkey yet, but we're still trying)

Now, to share my big news of the day: we FINALLY made a decision on the hardwood and here it is: this is a picture of the price tag:
and this is a picture of what it looks like when it is put together.

Here is the BEST part (which is what I would consider a "kiss from the King" as in Jesus, the King of Kings) and that is that I waited until John and I could make the decision together, so I took him back to this store the next day, after deciding that this was what I like. When we got there, the wood had gone ON SALE - to
$2.99/SQUARE FOOT! THAT MEANS WE SAVED OVER $600.00!!

How cool is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment