Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Elvis is in the building

Normal evening routine at our house includes at least 5-10 minutes of a freshly-showered Whitaker dramatically combing his hair and then proceeding to impersonate Elvis, into the comb. This is usually complete with hip motions, despite the fact that he is STARK NAKED. He now thinks it amusing to go cross-eyed and fall over on the floor, mid-impersonation. Great fun for mom.

Just spoke with the neurosurgeon's office and they had a cancellation for 11:30 Eastern10:30 Cenral today so we are going to take him up there. We have all his paperwork filled out and they have all of his MRI scans, so we should be good to go. I had done sub plans for today anyway because I was supposed to go to a workshop, but my school administrator gracioulsy said I could go to a similar workshop next week instead. :-)

I will post later after we learn anything. Keep the prayers coming! Everything will be fine. God is so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment