Saturday, August 21, 2010

Things that make you go Hmmmmm....

Remember Arsenio Hall? What ever happened to him? Well, when I was in high school, we would all stay up until 11:00 so we could watch the funny stuff he used to say in his monologue. Now here is my little version of things that make you go hmmmm, or more like, things about me that are just plain weird.

  • born on the 29th of February - only have a birthday every four years
  • had my boys one year and four days apart, and a total abdominal hysterectomy 14 months after.
  • grew up in five different states.....went to 8 schools by the 9th grade.
  • am a middle child, although my mother says I am not the middle child, but the oldest daughter (I am the second of three children)
  • have never lived in any one house longer than 5 years
  • love to eat but hate to cook
  • will drink reheated coffee up to a week old as long as it has no mold
  • have been told that I dance like Elaine from Seinfeld
  • have an abnormally low temperature, so even when I have a fever, my temperature registers as normal
  • had rhinoplasty at age 14, as a result of getting kicked in the face while spotting a girl doing a back handspring
  • think the only things I do really well are play with preschoolers, get graduate degrees, and eat Blizzards
  • have over 400 friends on facebook, yet I feel lonely most of the time
  • love sports of all sorts - and I have about 15 favorite teams
  • have high arches, TMJ, and scoliosis
  • had Osgood-Schlatter's as a teen
  • I love inside dogs, but do not like outside dogs at all
  • think school uniforms should be mandatory for all schools 
  • am allergic to ragweed, all other weeds, trees, grasses, cockroaches, dust mites, and mold, among other things
  • believe that EVERYTHING happens for a reason, and that God is in charge.

questions? just ask and I will answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment