Wednesday, October 13, 2010

long time, no blog

I know, I know. Please don't be mad. both of you, who read this blog. I have been a little (or a lot) busy. Here are some of the reasons I haven't blogged in a while (since August 21):

  • school started and holy crap, they suck the energy out of me!
  • grad school started and I have been putting in mucho hours in the TCJSHS library (Tell City Junior-Senior High School)
  • teaching my undergrad class started and I feel like I should be preparing/grading/studying for lectures
  • mowing business is still in full swing, despite the recent drought, and I had to take care of all the bookkeeping
  • the boys started playing all of their fall sports, for which there are practices, games, pictures, snacks, etc., etc.
  • all of this adds up to one whopping pile of laundry, which I am very, very unmotivated to do
So, after this excuse-filled absence, I have now decided to chuck all my responsibilities and catch everyone up on everything in detail that I have been doing. Well, some detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment