Sunday, February 28, 2010

Another tat, Ripa, for real?

Okay, everyone knows I am obsessed with KR and want to look just like her. The one and only tattoo that I have I got when I was 22 and I was trying to be just like her, who has a tat on her inside left ankle. Hers is a rose and a snake (I think) and mine is a dove with an olive branch in its mouth. I was completely sober, was told several times that it would be permanent, and still regretted getting it about 5 minutes after it was done. I have often wanted to get it taken off, but did not want the expense or the pain that it entails....I'm kind of waiting for some technological advance in lasers or creams or something that will be an inexpensive and fast removal process.

Anyway, this weekend, I read where Kelly got a new tattoo on her inside left wrist. I will not be getting a matching one. I still love her and want her figure, but I draw the line at drawing on myself (anymore).

No comments:

Post a Comment